THE BACK BENCHERS




Chapter 1: Let us start where it ends…

“and we are here to start everything new again, because it all begins where it ends.”
That’s how I concluded on the farewell day, travel down the memory lane.  After knowing 1000 professionals in this 5 years I need a BREAK!! But looks as though I have something calling me towards itself.  Life never gave a pause to sit and think about it in these hustles to achieve a so-called number which would certify that I KNOW HOW TO WORK!!  Seriously, I am mad! Mad at my life which was so good to me that I forgot how it spelt. So finally as I sit down, I feel all of us should have a medium to connect, which shall never happen physically…I KNOW THAT but whenever we believe that we have problems in our life or we are stuck up, I feel we can look down the words and pages in these books to understand we were at our worse, in another perspective it can be put as we were at our only best time of life and realise that this was the time for us to say “OHKAY TATA BUHBYE”

Just kidding with the last line, let me be very clear with my intentions, I do not mean to take you through a memory lane but I would definitely shake you up with points here and there.  So I think we should start where it all ends, i.e, today.

We all got graduated, now what? Some of us have aims, some of us have happiness, some of us wanted this to end and it finally ended, but are we ready? Are we ready to live the same life again? Or are we subjecting ourselves to places which have new ends to explore, honestly no Idea, but when you don’t know your future and your present remains least interesting as usual, why not go through the last years which got us to this very position.

Statutory warnings

This is just a mere reproduction of memories, your memories and our memories, no spices added and would appreciate if you have a big heart and mind after 5 years, anyways offence is offence so I have no regrets towards any real incidences but after this I am not showing my face again

Let`s be seated on our couches, relax our gluteals, have a coffee and let us explore all that 2000 days that were in our pockets.

2nd September 2013




to know what exactly happened on 2nd sepetember 2013......u need to wait.....wait till next sunday when our first character takes his life.  interesting revelations, drama, perfect pitch and you sunday suspense....beginning from last sunday of the year...because it all begins where it ends....

Comments

Popular Posts