DEATH SLAVE

Episode 1

“Doctor!! I am not mad!! I am just a victim of a game!! A game, which was played by death!!”


These were the words which spoken by Shivam, my 23 year old patient who was admitted in the asylum for psychological disorder.
Now, the weird fact is during his admission, I had to sign a couple of documents forwarded by honourable High court.  The High court convicts him to be a murderer of three innocent people. 


The management chose Dr.Sagar to handle this case because nobody else wanted to take the responsibility of law on their shoulders.  Dr. Sagar is a renowned psychologist who is credited with treatment of as many as 15 weird psychopaths in this world.  First time I saw Dr. sagar listen to a patient in such a hypnotised manner
.
“It was midsummer, I was driving through the road of cremation ground where I met a man, and he had white beard, yellow eyes, swollen dry lips, and wrinkled skin tone.  He was asking for a lift!! I being kind opened the doors of my car!!  He sat in the back seat and told me a weird story!! And since then all this incident started” said Shivam in a tone which was more creepy than what followed.


That incident changed my life, I left him at C.S.T and headed towards my office.  When I was driving, I came across a street where everything went dark… I stopped the car and started thinking about what`s happening!!  It was like a dream… the same person whom I had given lift, I saw him dead in front of me, when I tried touching him, I woke up and saw myself in middle of chaos, where people are shouting at me for blocking the road, I immediately got out and drove towards my office.   That evening, everything went fine!!  Sushmita had come to my home and we had a lovely dinner.  Next day morning when I got up, Ramdin, as usual came up with the newspaper, he placed it on the table and served tea.  As I opened the third page of the newspaper, my hands started shivering.  The third page carried the death report of the same person, whom I had given lift in my car.
This wasn`t the end doc!!  I had yet to see a lot of things….."

Lot of things!!  What had actually happened? Was it simply co-incidence?

Comments

Popular Posts