Haunted Lies part 2

Chapter 4
Museum selfie!
Short and simple! It is quite obvious now that you won’t be expecting a comedy sequence from me.  Let me make it very clear that for next few pages you will encounter something quite dramatic and paranormal.  I know it is too predictable but I guarantee something quiet unexpected.  It’s been seven years for me serving The National Museum, Raipur.  This museum has a lot of interesting facts attached.  Here one can find the debris, skeletons of dinosaurs, paleological articles, precious historic stones, cars, weapons etc…(come on now…..I am not your tourist guide.) so, let me come to the point.  7 December 1978, a security guard was mysteriously found dead, his throat slit and eyes wide open.  Now his exact cause of death was predicted to be a curse of the mummy.  The mummy of Pharoh Spatun Khatula was imported from Egypt.  (Don`t worry, I am not Narrating the story of the mummy.)  the curse was that any person who was not considered to be of the Pharoh cast according to Egyptians would suffer a bad fate if he or she tries to touch the mummy.  The security guard came under the cast of the scribes according to Egyptians.  The Egyptians are too weird, they try to preserve bodies for years along with the dead`s wealth. Thank god Indians and Chinese don’t follow those traditions otherwise we would have found pyramids more than housings in our countries.  Any ways, the same day and at the same time, another man who touched the mummy was found dead.  Now this proved that the mummy was indeed evil.  Police came to search evidence, but found none, but what shocked the police more was the dead men were murdered, but no evidence near them of murder.  The police found murder weapons, but again no fingerprints on them.  The case was closed.  All three dead bodies were taken to morgue….don’t curse me now….u read that correct, I have written ‘three’.  Now, the third dead body was the museum`s curator.  With this I am pleased to confess before you that I am solely responsible for the murder of security guard and the cleaning boy.  No, no…I am obviously not the mummy but yes that day the third dead body was mine.  I was the museum`s curator.  Both those morons, had killed me and were about to sell the mummy for money, and I don’t like cheats. 

Well you will never forget this story; if you forget then I still exist.  

Comments

Popular Posts