Haunted Lies part 3

CHAPTER 5- THE LOVE OF AN ANGEL
The whole life of mine is a gift of an angel now.  I couldn’t save his life but he did it even fter his death.   I regret my decisions of past today, but my present doesn’t allow me to forget the past, and my future is a fill in the blank.
I met Raveesh two years ago in a coaching centre, tall handsome but very shy guy.  We both became very close friends in few days.  He had a very selfless helping nature, a nature where he spoke to everybody and gave equal time and attention to all the batchmates.  After a month I confessed my love to him, he never said anything in reply but just smile.  But even after that his attitude was the same as before.
Raveesh satisfied my definition of love.  We never spoke anything which usually people in love speak, we respected each other, it was a kind of love which existed even after it showed no sign of its existence.
That day it was sweet monsoon day, with brisk drizzling I and Raveesh were walking over a footpath.  And he was silent… I started a conversation.
“Raveesh, I can see the love in your eyes but why don’t you confess me about your love.  Is it so difficult?  Why like others, we don’t talk and why don’t we go out? Is it difficult for you or u feel ashamed?”
Raveesh stopped walking. For the first time I could see that he was furious at my words, but in this context he said few really unforgetable lines
“Lisa….you met me after 20 years of my life, it was feeling which I cannot forget neither can I explain but Lisa, to prove that I love you I need not spend my time with you neither Write poems for you, ….what matters me is that you love me, and not others know that we love each other!!  And if you love me blindly then others deserve my attention, cause they don’t have the lucky love which I have.”
These words touched me like feather. I could never imagine the depth of Raveeshs` love.
 But the actual love I came to know when I really dint want to know.  I forced Raveesh one day to come with me  to dhuadhar waterfalls, I wanted to make this day special cause it was an year after we had met. We went to the nearby garden and I decided to play blindfold hide and seek.  That was the first and last game we played. 
It was my turn to search Raveesh and then with sweet tone I was calling him- “angel…..angel….here I come…hide if u can!!”
And reveesh would reply- “Lisa…come on”
And after a while there was a loud call of my name – “Lisaaaaaaaaaaa”
After that I slipped and fell into arms….it was like feather, I opened the band on my eyes, I saw Raveesh looking at me, he had water in his eyes…this stare at me slowly pushed me into a deep sleep, and when I regained my consciousness, it was all over. Raveesh was declared dead in an accidental fall near the waterfall.  I knew the truth, he saved my life after death, it was his angel.
Now also I see him, standing next to me smiling and protecting me in every way possible, his love and possessiveness never let me fall in love again.  I wish I would had never loved .

Comments

Popular Posts