Haunted Lies part 1

INCIDENT 10
Elevator

Doctor garden
13 September

To my diary,

I confess that from today I wouldn`t use the elevator, although the office is in eleventh floor of the building.  From past two days I am meeting ghosts in the elevator and I was like….hi Mr. Ghost.  Gosh!!!!! I must tell you about the incident dear diary, there was one man, tall and handsome who used to travel up to ninth floor with me in the elevator, today as soon as I reached my office I saw newspapers of one month piled up.  Among those there was one paper of 12 December which I picked up just in case to look at the pretty lipstick advertisement but then my eyes fell on an obituary column where there was a photo of this same man who had died around two days ago.  My god still I get rigmotism when I think of him. Oooooooo….

Yours lovely

sweety

Comments

Popular Posts