Haunted Lies part 2

haunted lies part 2
Chapter 1
Beach house
Place: Panaji                                              Date: 12-December-2001

Dear diary,
This is a note which I wanted to record as a proof to the presence of something or someone called-‘ghosts’.  My husband and I were on a visit to Goa few days before, and we love night life, no matter wherever it is and we pursued the same mistake in Panaji too.  My husband had booked a beach house to surprise me as I love beach houses.  It was around 9:00 pm and we were having a candle light dinner and in the faint light of the candle I saw a figure, perhaps a lady.  She was continuously staring at us.  Once Praveen checked but he could only see a tree in the beach with ropes tied around.  Perhaps young children must have done it.  We ignored it and came out of the house to enjoy the night on beach; the tide was on its way when we heard a mysterious shout from our house.  On entering we saw our things shattered randomly, what was wrong?  The havoc was planned within fraction of seconds.  Soon I realized that I am alone in the entire house.  Harish was nowhere to be seen.  The fading light of the hall was making me un nerved.  I started slowly searching him in complete house, but nowhere he was there. The whole house seem to be haunted and I was without any idea, what to do? I ran out of the house wild, barefoot and reached police station.  What followed was a search for Harish and they finally found him, dead…..my life is reduced to nothing.  I wish we could have dropped the plan….that is the biggest mistake of my life.


Trisha 

Comments

Popular Posts