Haunted Lies part 1

INCIDENT 5
The boys` hostel

17 June 2007
Daman

Students seldom witness super natural and paranormal activities and that too in colleges but some colleges have few earthed secrets which come above on occasions. A similar incident just occurred.  First year students always have party in their mind.  Let me clarify the place I am speaking of is boys` hostel.  We were seven in number and had planned to have party at night.  We had a strict warden.  To conceal our naughty plans we chose the third floor of our hostel, just next to terrace were only a pinch of light was there, enough to see faces.  My friends got up there before me.  Shinny pulled out a cigarette packet and everybody got smoking a stick.  By the time I reached the corridor smelled nicotine heavily.   I got few chicken and victor was ready with the drink.  I didn`t have any drink as I am allergic to it and I satisfied myself with chicken pieces.  Then usual boys talk came into picture. After an hour, there were footsteps heard.  We presumed that it was our warden but they seemed like those from the army boots.  We stood up and started hiding ourselves and suddenly the lights were off.  We chose to be together.  Within few spans, there we sound, weird and freaky.  Rare sounds on the silent corridor were no students ever came due to restricted entry.  Somehow we managed to reach the first floor were our warden was there searching for missing students.  He first screamed at us for the whole corridor to listen, and then he summoned us to his office. Since I was undrunk he decided to speak to me and I narrated him the whole story.  He stood up with sprang and the sweat on his forehead was visible.  He said, “You must not have done this.” And then he told us the reason.

He said that those incidents were due to spirits who reside there and therefore the entry there is restricted.  He told us how few of our seniors were driven mad due to such incidents and even committed suicide.  Next day my friends say that the warden was bluffing, since we were drunk.  But I know he was not, because I was not drunk…

Sailesh Tyagi.

Comments

Popular Posts